Friday, June 20, 2008

Graduation (finally)

So, I graduated on April 25th. It was a really fun day. Mom, Dad and Taggart came from Colorado. Momma Funk and Jennie came down with Nathan and Adam, but I wasn't able to see them. This picture is the proof that they were there.

We were blessed to have Elder L. Tom Perry attend our convocation. He spoke to us at the end of the ceremony and shook our hands as we crossed the stage. This is me shaking his hand. You can see him really well. Me, on the other hand...

Here are some pictures of great friends I made in the Elementary Education program.

Holly

Andrea

Emily

Danielle

Kaylene

Thanks to everyone for your support as I finished school. It was a great ride and I feel very proud of myself and know I couldn't have done it without you. Family and friends are the BEST!



3 comments:

Heather@Women in the Scriptures said...

Congrats! That is a HUGE accomplishment. You look beautiful by the way!

Liz Wilcken said...

You do look beautiful. I can see your hands and maybe your hair in the picture with Elder Perry :)

Anonymous said...

Yay, congratulations! Evidently I haven't been to your blog lately (which has been updated regularly since summer vacation I see) so I'm commenting on everything :)