I LOVE that I finally found your blog. The Kauffman Gardens look fantastic. I miss you being in the ward so this will be a nice way to still see you. Yay!
So, random...I was reading comments on my best friends from high school's blog, Abby and Jared, and for some reason I just clicked on you and low and behold it's Paige Gillepsie, or used to be...Anyway, this is Brittany Duncan (now Jensen) from freshman year. One of the Brittanys....Well, I just wanted to say hello! I hope things are going well for you!
4 comments:
I LOVE that I finally found your blog. The Kauffman Gardens look fantastic. I miss you being in the ward so this will be a nice way to still see you. Yay!
So, just out of curiosity, what was the fabulous prize for the blog subtitle?
It's still a secret. She hasn't received it yet and we can't tell before she knows.. We'll let you know when that happens.
So, random...I was reading comments on my best friends from high school's blog, Abby and Jared, and for some reason I just clicked on you and low and behold it's Paige Gillepsie, or used to be...Anyway, this is Brittany Duncan (now Jensen) from freshman year. One of the Brittanys....Well, I just wanted to say hello! I hope things are going well for you!
Post a Comment