Here are a few images of the new house (as promised). We have a lot of pictures (Peter did his best to capture each room from every angle) but we won't subject you to that. Hopefully, the images we post will give a good idea of what it looks like.

The Front Door: The tiled area is the kitchen and dining area and the carpet is the living room.
This is the view from the front door. You can see the stairs leading up and down and the "hole" (one of Paige's favorite features).
This is the view down onto the kitchen from the "hole." Note the bay window and bar.

Stairs leading from kitchen to family room. Note French doors leading to the backyard.

The family room.

The green bedroom and the room friends and family will stay in when they choose to visit us.

The red room a.k.a. Library, Study, Office, etc.
The bathroom that will be all yours if you come to visit us.

And the master.
So, there you go. That, in a nutshell, is our first house. We're very excited about the move and look forward to the post-Wymount experience. We know we'll enjoy it as much as we enjoyed this one. Don't forget our subtitle contest; we're still waiting for your ideas.


7 comments:
Okay your house is WONDERFUL! I love everything about it. I am really happy for you guys. Its SO SO cute. Great job with all the angles of the pictures...I feel like I really know what it all looks like! =) What are you going to do with all that space??
The house looks awesome. We can't wait to visit.
Whoa Baby! That is a beautiful house! It looks like you might have to start filling it up with babies :)Once you get all settled Jon, Asher and I will have to come visit. Jon was talking about you guys the other day and we realized that it has been FOREVER since we saw you! We'll have to change that.
Congrats! Such an exciting step in your life! We can't wait to come see it!
Wow guys, I am totally impressed. That is one beautiful place. Are you just loving being there? Congrats.
Oh my gosh, you guys have a TON of space! The next step for me will to see it live.
Your kitchen is darling. Somewhat familiar... ;)
It looks great! I'm so happy for you guys! But we miss you! I'm sure you miss friends but not the little space and great carpet you got in Wymount!
Post a Comment