JoLee and Nathan had researched St. Louis and made a great list of possible activities. Peter and I prioritized the zoo and the science museum as #1 and 2.
The zoo: Free, Cool Animals, Good Layout, A Few Surprises
Penguins
Otters
Cayman
Elephants
A Giraffe having a Baby: People were gathered around the giraffe area just watching this giraffe walk around while having a baby. Look closely and you can see the new giraffe’s legs.
The Science Museum: Interesting, Large, Surprisingly Very Fun
Section 1: Architecture—in this section you practice building various ways.
JoLee’s skeletal frame skyscraper
Peter’s arch: Let it be known he built this all by himself (and it wasn’t easy).
Nathan, Peter, and my arch
Section 2: The senses—in this section there were many different activities to both test and trick your senses.
JoLee and I testing our memories
JoLee and I figuring out who’s the bigger person
The museum also had animatronic dinosaurs and information about space travel. Outside they had three different types of rocket ships which JoLee, Peter, and I are happy to pose as for you.
Next in St. Louis: The City Museum
No comments:
Post a Comment