Sunday, March 01, 2009
Nursery
As Awesome arrived so much earlier than expected, we had very few things ready. For example, I did not have a hospital bag packed and Peter had to remind me to get a change of clothes. Of course, the big thing that needed to be finished was the nursery. When we moved into this house, we put all our boxes in the nursery and they sat there until the beginning of January. That's when we started unpacking like crazy. It was nearly done the day Awesome was born (luckily). However, it is now a fun, happy nursery and it looks like this:
This is an old dresser from DI that Peter and Dad painted to match the room. I think it's awesome! The only other furniture in there is white, so I love the red dresser. I'm really grateful for their hard work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow! That looks great. The dress is fantastic!
What a cute little room!!! I can't wait to meet the little man!
I love it!
Post a Comment