Sunday, March 01, 2009

Update

We were blessed to bring Awesome home on the 19th. He is eating and breathing really well (the two biggest worries with a premie) and he is so much fun! Friday marked his 1 month birthday and here are a few of his likes and dislikes:
Awesome likes:
His carseat and swing

His binkie
And his arms (they are constantly in motion).
Awesome dislikes:
His bath
And being changed.
We love our little guy and are excited to keep learning all about him!

6 comments:

JoLee said...

Thanks for the update and the nursery shots. I really wanted to see that dresser that Dad and Peter worked so hard on. Hope the doctor's appointment goes well today.

Liz Wilcken said...

Yay!!!! Glad to hear he's home! :D

Lauren F. said...

He is so adorable! I think he looks like Peter, but we'll have to see. . .glad to hear everything is going well!

Kelly said...

Cute! Cute! He's sooo cute. I'm happy for you guys! Also I love his bedroom! The red is great and I like the decorations and furniture and everything!

Anonymous said...

darling picture updates! Andrew looks SO much like little Pete!

Becca said...

Congrats! Yes, Andrew does look just like Peter. So Marc and I can relate--April Ann was due on Mar 15, but she showed up Feb 12 instead. After 9 days in the NICU, she is breathing and eating well, too. I am glad to hear Andrew is doing well, and it is fun to peek into what you are up to. :) Good luck with everything. You can check out our blog at marcandbecca@blogspot.com