Peter and I are overjoyed to welcome Awesome Funk into our family. Awesome was born last Friday at 12:22 pm. He was exactly six weeks early, weighed 5 lbs. 5 oz, and was 17.5 in. long. We are happy to report that he is doing well. His big challenge at the moment is learning to eat and he is learning quickly. I am home and doing well, but Awesome gets to stay in the hospital for a while longer. Here are some pictures of our beautiful son.
Yay for pictures!!! He's a good lookin' lil' boy! So, what caused you to go into labor so early? It's weird to think I saw you a few hours before you went into labor. Crazy, but those are close to Rose's stats when she was born. 5 LBS. 6 oz. 18 in. She was 3 1/2 weeks early.
Forgot to say that I was trying to tell Benjamin about Andrew's birth. "Do you remember Sister Funk?" "Yeah." "Do you know she had a baby?" "Yeah, I know. She's this old isn't she?" And he held up his thumb and said, "She's 18, right?" :D
Awe! He is so cute. I was really surprised to see that you had your baby. I thought that you were about the same time as me. I'm 36 weeks now. I'm glad things are doing well. He is beautiful.
Wow! What a surprise! He is beautiful! We are so happy that he is doing well. Do you know when he will get to come home with you? How are you feeling Paige? We miss you guys! Can we come see you all when he gets home and things start to settle down?
11 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so excited for you guys! I'm sure you'll be awesome parents!
Yay for pictures!!! He's a good lookin' lil' boy! So, what caused you to go into labor so early? It's weird to think I saw you a few hours before you went into labor. Crazy, but those are close to Rose's stats when she was born. 5 LBS. 6 oz. 18 in. She was 3 1/2 weeks early.
Forgot to say that I was trying to tell Benjamin about Andrew's birth. "Do you remember Sister Funk?" "Yeah." "Do you know she had a baby?" "Yeah, I know. She's this old isn't she?" And he held up his thumb and said, "She's 18, right?" :D
congratulations guys! he is so so sweet. i love the picture of both of you looking at him. i love his name also! :)
Awe! He is so cute. I was really surprised to see that you had your baby. I thought that you were about the same time as me. I'm 36 weeks now. I'm glad things are doing well. He is beautiful.
Wow! What a surprise! He is beautiful! We are so happy that he is doing well. Do you know when he will get to come home with you? How are you feeling Paige? We miss you guys! Can we come see you all when he gets home and things start to settle down?
Congrats you guys- Little Andy is a very cute kid!
Congratulations! Very exciting! He is so adorable. I hope he continues to do well and you can bring him home soon!
Congratulations you three! What a sweetheart! I hope you're getting your rest. :) He's beautiful!!!
So exciting! We're so glad that Andrew's doing well. Congratulations!
Oh Paige, I love him!
Post a Comment