So, the school year is officially in full swing. This week begins week four of the school year, which is hard to believe! However, I'm really enjoying it and I definately feel that sixth grade is the place for me! I loved third, but this age group is a species all its own and I love it! Our classroom theme is Ordinary People doing Extraordinary Things and we're celebrating birthdays of people who have changed things in our world. We started the year with Gutenberg and how his printing press changed the availability of books. We're especially talking about how we can do extraordinary things. I love it. Here are some pictures of my classroom, just for fun.
5 comments:
Your classroom looks great! I hope that you are feeling great as well! Heres to a great new year!
What a darling classroom you have, my dear! Very cool ideas of celebrating birthdays of monumental people. What a cool teacher you are.
I love your classroom! Totally 6th grade chic! :)
Your classroom is totally cute! I would love to see you teach, I bet you are fantastic. It'd almost be worth going back to 6th grade for-- um... maybe not... that was a tough year :)
You will make an excellent teacher of sixth grade. I already love the celebrating of birthdays for the ordinary/extraordinary. Thanks for letting us come to your home and an extra thank you for the microwave. I need your address so I can properly thank you!!!
Post a Comment