I have my ultrasound scheduled. Two weeks from today we will find out the gender of our baby. Please post your guesses if you feel so inclined. Yey! It's exciting!
I heard an old wives tail once that if you crave fruit or sugar it is girl but if you crave meat it is a boy. So you decide what my guess is based on your cravings. If you don't crave anything you might be having a monkey.
8 comments:
I heard an old wives tail once that if you crave fruit or sugar it is girl but if you crave meat it is a boy. So you decide what my guess is based on your cravings. If you don't crave anything you might be having a monkey.
i need a picture of you to determine your child's gender. you know we all want to see you prego anyways :)
Very exciting Paige! Its so fun to know. Hopefully the baby cooperates with you so you can find out. My guess is BOY.
I'm voting girl. Do I get icecream or something if I get it right?
Boy
Congrats! I'm so excited for you! I think Boy! I don't know why I just think boy!
A Funk Boy
I totally would not want to know. Guess I'm just old fashioned that way.
Post a Comment