Surprise! Peter and I are expecting a baby. We're very excited and anxious for March 13th. We just wanted to share our happy news with you, our friends. We hope you're well!
Happy day!! I told Amber Chen about your hair change :) She was way excited too :) At least something good is happening to one we VT (or used to) Teresa and Chris are the legal parents of Halle :) but their sealing is delayed due to Teresa's CF really acting up. She's been in and out of the hospital for 2 months :( We hope her "time" hasn't come yet.
Wow! I am so happy for you. Being pregnant is amazing. Your body is growing a person-- there is NOTHING cooler than that. You are going to be a wonderful mom and I can't wait to see Peter as a dad! We really need to get together so you can meet Asher. I'm sorry we didn't make it to your house warming party-- we really wanted to come-- but our summer has been SUPER crazy. We'll have to plan a rendezvous once things slow down. Love you and congrats again!
Congratulations! To think of the awesome house that baby is going to live in... I'm already getting jealous of the new little baby funk. Keep us posted! ... and we'll see you Friday.
What the heck! Paige Funk, I am so excited for you. This is what I get for not talking to you for forever. I miss you and love you and congratulations!
9 comments:
Happy day!! I told Amber Chen about your hair change :) She was way excited too :) At least something good is happening to one we VT (or used to) Teresa and Chris are the legal parents of Halle :) but their sealing is delayed due to Teresa's CF really acting up. She's been in and out of the hospital for 2 months :( We hope her "time" hasn't come yet.
Congratulations! I hope you are feeling well. I miss you!
Exciting news! Congratulations!!!
Looks like I am going to have a smart niece or nephew--already speaking from the womb!
Wow! I am so happy for you. Being pregnant is amazing. Your body is growing a person-- there is NOTHING cooler than that. You are going to be a wonderful mom and I can't wait to see Peter as a dad! We really need to get together so you can meet Asher. I'm sorry we didn't make it to your house warming party-- we really wanted to come-- but our summer has been SUPER crazy. We'll have to plan a rendezvous once things slow down. Love you and congrats again!
Congratulations! To think of the awesome house that baby is going to live in... I'm already getting jealous of the new little baby funk. Keep us posted!
... and we'll see you Friday.
Whoa! Baby Funk - that is great news! Congratulations!!!
AAahhhhh, yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What the heck! Paige Funk, I am so excited for you. This is what I get for not talking to you for forever. I miss you and love you and congratulations!
Post a Comment