Saturday, July 12, 2008

A Different Kind of Tag

My good friend Liz has put this tag on her blog and I've decided to play along.

1. You post a comment to our blog stating a memory you have with us (Paige and/or Peter).

2. You put these instructions on your blog and see what interesting memories people put about you. Have fun!

Nate and Jacob playing tag in their grandparents house before anyone moved in. Tag, you're it!

4 comments:

Liz Wilcken said...

I admit one of my favorite memories is our discussion of you becoming a red-head someday.

Another is when we went to that VTing meeting and that was where we discovered our passion for old musicals and decided to start a movie night and invite others to come. I remember you were challenging me to see how many I knew and you said, "How about Thoroughly Modern Millie?" I hadn't met anyone else who knew that one! Glad we can keep doing them.

PS- Brianne found a place to live not far from Wymount! It's by Kiwanis.

Heather@Women in the Scriptures said...

Okay I like this game!
So remember when we sang "Agony" from Into the Woods at the top of our lungs-- in front of people! Remember how you came home and told me that you were getting married, and you couldn't stop playing with your ring. Remember how you glowed for days after. Remember how CRAZY it was to have 3 engaged girls living in the same house! Remember when we first became roommates and I knew I'd like you because we had matching waffle irons.

I love you Miss Paige Funk! Thank you for being a beautiful part of my life.

Olivia said...

P Head! I'm stoked that you blog and I will def be returning the favor of blog stalking your site! Hope things are going well! Congrats on the graduation! YOu rule!

Liz Wilcken said...

I laughed at your comment about sandals. Although it seems like that's all Amber's husband wears!