Friday, October 23, 2009

A Very Orange Post

Yesterday Awesome and I went to Pumpkinland with our friends S and I. Pumpkinland is at Vineyard Gardens in Orem. They had a pumpkin patch, a corn maze, play houses, playgrounds, and a light walk. Our favorite part was taking pictures in the pumpkins. We had a really fun time and Awesome even napped while we were there. Sadly, some of the pictures we took show how tired he was, but we got some super cute ones too. Thanks to S for taking pictures with her awesome camera!





3 comments:

Liz Wilcken said...

Cuteness! I've never heard of Pumpkinland? Where is it exactly?

Paige said...

It's at a place called Vineyard Gardens. It's west of the freeway and just south of 400 S in Orem (near Vineyard Elementary). You should check it out.

Ashlee said...

That can't be the same baby that I last saw at your place. He is so big now! Still adorable though:)
Glad to see that things are well!!!