Awesome's favorite are the round ones and we have dubbed them blue binkies. Blue binkies help Awesome fall asleep, they help with his teething, and generally make him very happy. We own three of these and have not been able to find a single one in over a week.
So, I just put Awesome down for his morning nap, but before I could put him in bed, I needed to change the sheets. I put him on the floor, shut the door, and started making the bed. He scooted around the floor and ended up underneath the crib. I heard him sucking on something and looked under the crib to see if I needed to take it away and he had found a blue binky. I laughed and went back to changing the sheets. I finished and went to pick up Awesome only to find that he had another blue binky. Peter and I have been unable to find any in over a week and Awesome just found two in less than five minutes. Maybe he was hiding them.
4 comments:
Thats a cute story. I totally know how that goes. Preferring one kind of bink and finding things I've lost. Justin is good at both. Hope you guys are doing well.
Ha. Ha. Good job Andrew. I guess it pays to be little sometimes.
smart boy :)
He had just stashed them away for later! Cute. He has gotten so big I can't believe he is already 8 months! How is life going for you guys? We should try to meet up in SLC for dinner or something sometime!
Post a Comment