A - Attached or single: Attached
B - Best Friends: Peter, JoLee
C - Cake or Pie: Pie, like pumpkin and apple and cherry, and mincemeat!
D - Day of choice: It used to be Friday, but I am so tired by the time Friday night rolls around that I think it might be Saturday now
E - Essential item(s): scriptures and books
G - Gummy bears or worms: worms have a preferable texture
H - Hometown: Colorado Springs, CO
I - Indulgences: American Idol (lately), reading all day, musical night with the girls
K - Kids: not yet
L - Life is not complete without: Peter, family, happiness
M - Marriage Date: June 15, 2006
N - Number of Siblings: 2
O - Oranges or apples: oranges if they're clementines, other than that, apples all the way
P - Phobias or fears: snakes
Q - Quotes: "When good men and good women face challenges with optimism, things will always work out." President Gordon B. Hinckley
R - Reason to smile: funny third graders, family, inside jokesS - Season: fall, for the colors, spring for the weather
T - Tag two friends: JoLee, Nate
U - Unknown fact about me: I would love to be a contestant on "Don't Forget the Lyrics." I also have a scar over my lip because I was stubborn even back when I was in a high chair.
V - Very favorite store: Kohl's
W - Worst habit: procrastinating, this is what Sarah put for hers, but I think it is also true for me
X - X-ray or Ultrasound: I've only ever had x-rays on my teeth
Y - Your favorite food: Chinese, Mexican, Taco dip
Z - Zodiac: Scorpio
Peter:
A - Attached or single: Attached
B - Best Friends: Andrew, Brian
C - Cake or Pie: Cake as long as it's not chocolate
D - Day of choice: Saturday?
E - Essential item(s): arms and eyes
G - Gummy bears or worms: yes please
H - Hometown: Warren
I - Indulgences: nostalgia and enigmas
K - Kids: not yet
L - Life is not complete without: family and heat
M - Marriage Date: June 15, 2006
N - Number of Siblings: 6
O - Oranges or apples: oranges if they're pre-peeled
P - Phobias or fears: telephones, crowds, public speaking, being the center of attention
Q - Quotes: "Some people call me a genius, I call them idiots." Me
R - Reason to smile: happinessS - Season: pepper
T - Tag two friends: They're it!
U - Unknown fact about me: I sometimes cry during sad movies
V - Very favorite store: Best Buy
W - Worst habit: Slothfulness
X - X-ray or Ultrasound: I've only had an x-ray
Y - Your favorite food: pizza
Z - Zodiac: Gemini
5 comments:
I'm your best friend! Yeah! BFF!
Peter I love your quote!!! I laughed out loud (which is hard to make me do). I'm sorry when I call and you have to pick up the phone. I don't like phones either in all honesty, and neither does Brian.
I still need to put Brian's stuff on our most recent tag.
Post a Comment