Sunday, November 06, 2011

10 Months Old!

Our sweet baby is 10 months old. Here are some things you should know. He makes cute faces.

He's a little small for his age. His 9 month stats: Height-26.75 in. 5%, Weight-17lb 3 oz 4%, Head-45.5 cm 50%.

He has four teeth, the bottom middle incisors and the top outside incisors. He is working on at least one of his top front teeth, but I think his smile is so cute this way.

He's super happy all the time. He really just loves life.

I dressed him in the lion costume just to take pictures. I figured, "I have the costume, why not?" (I guess that's about me, not him). He really had fun with the photo shoot. I think he likes the camera and I know he likes attention.

His Grammy made him this hat and it fits like a charm. Isn't it darling? And yes, he wore it to church today. And yes, he took it off the moment he arrived.

He loves to stand. He can't stand on his own and hasn't figured out how to pull up but with Mommy or Daddy's help, he'll stand for days.

He isn't quite crawling, but he does army crawl and he's good at it. It looks like the gate will have to go up soon. We sure love this cute little munchkin!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: