Oh Congratulations!!! That is exciting! How fun to have a new little brother! And how fun to actually be 35 weeks! Heres to 5 more. (Well maybe 4 would be good :)
Congratulations!!! I didn't know you were expecting!!! How fun! I remember when you went into labor so suddenly last time! Do you feel like it is so time for that baby to come out?
3 comments:
Oh Congratulations!!! That is exciting! How fun to have a new little brother! And how fun to actually be 35 weeks! Heres to 5 more. (Well maybe 4 would be good :)
Congrats Paige! I didn't know you were pregnant. That is exciting. Good luck with the last few weeks of pregnancy.
Congratulations!!! I didn't know you were expecting!!! How fun! I remember when you went into labor so suddenly last time! Do you feel like it is so time for that baby to come out?
Post a Comment