Can I just tell you how excited we are for Easter? First off, it's the day we remember the sacrifice Jesus Christ made for us and show him our gratitude. This Easter, however, is particularly special because of Awesome. We are blessing him on Sunday and I am so excited. This is an experience I have been looking forward to since I learned I was expecting. It's going to be a wonderful day filled with family and friends. My family's coming out tomorrow and Peter's family are mostly nearby (we'll miss you Jon and Lauren!). After church, we are having an open house for extended family that can't make it to the blessing and friends that just want to stop by and meet Awesome. If you're in the area, the open house begins at 11:00am and will probably go to about 1:00. If you can come, send us an email and we'll give you directions to our house. Happy Easter!
Thursday, April 09, 2009
Easter
Can I just tell you how excited we are for Easter? First off, it's the day we remember the sacrifice Jesus Christ made for us and show him our gratitude. This Easter, however, is particularly special because of Awesome. We are blessing him on Sunday and I am so excited. This is an experience I have been looking forward to since I learned I was expecting. It's going to be a wonderful day filled with family and friends. My family's coming out tomorrow and Peter's family are mostly nearby (we'll miss you Jon and Lauren!). After church, we are having an open house for extended family that can't make it to the blessing and friends that just want to stop by and meet Awesome. If you're in the area, the open house begins at 11:00am and will probably go to about 1:00. If you can come, send us an email and we'll give you directions to our house. Happy Easter!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
He's so cute! We blessed Benjamin on Easter as well :) It was so special :) We blessed Rose on New Year's. I wonder what holiday we'll bless this one on?
I am so excited because I am discovering that a bunch of my friends have blogs that I didn't even know about! I'm glad to see you guys are doing well and your baby is adorable!
Wow Paige! Life is such an adventure. I am glad that things have turned out well, that Andrew is home, that you got to bless him, that Peter has a job...wow. life is crazy. :) But I'd say that you're winning the game.
Love you!
I had't seen all these pics or heard the story about Andrew (and the rest of your crazy Feb). CONGRATS! He is just beautiful Paige. I'm so happy for ya'll!
Post a Comment